After a few hours of flight from Malaysia to Singapore to Tokyo to Minneapolis and to Drake, I finally reach here safely with my friends =.=. Look at the flight, is almost 2 days time. It really kills me a lot and i will get phobia of taking airplane soon. Next time i, will post up the pic of the airplane view. Now i will tell the story in Drake.

First of all, Iowa here is seriously cover with snow everywhere. Is so cold that I manage to take just a few picture. The snow is so white~~and so cold~~. Believe me, you won't want to try it. Below are the pictures.

The degree is around -16c to -20c like that, here, i try to stand still to take pic~~




This is Holiday Inn

Now nothing to do here seriously, I think i will concentrate more on study and play blog more often, haha, stay tune pals!!!

Comments (0)