First Day Of 2009!!!Here I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year 2009, New Year New Hope, Happy Always. Today, I would like to talk about my feelings toward 2008 and achievement that need to accomplish in the coming "years"...

For me 2008 is counted as a cycle of my life...There are rise moment as well as fall moment. Rise moment of course is my college life. Is a process of hanging out with friends, start writting blog, and of course clubbing the best part. My fall moment, I believe that is the moment where getting rejected by gals. Lmao and swt =.= super depress at the time like this. Keep on thinking what is the reason behind it and how to recover from it.

Briefly talk about what happen in 2008. Here, I learn what is call democratic. March 13, the tsunami of the politic in Malaysia let me know what is call impossible. The hope of Malaysia. Next, I start drinking beer and enjoying clubbing. I start to know how to appreciate friends and families. I start to be brave how to voice out my feelings. I start to be more socialize. Lastly, I start to train my singing seriously.

However, there are things that can't be achieve in short time. Therefore I have set 3 targets to achieve in 2009. From the academic point of view, I am going to further my actuarial science study in US this Jan 12. For this, I hope that I can finish at least 2 profesional papers before 2009 ends. Althought is just 2 papers, I can tell you the question is very tough. All about statistic...=.=

There are one important thing that I never try before and I always want to. That is to find a partner. The partner I mean of course is not that type play play one or one night stand. The partner I want is a caring, long term and nice heart. A lot people think that I am "hiao" and playing type. Here, I would like to reject it. Most of the time, I talk about sex thing in front of my friend is just to entertain them. For example "one night stand". Guys and girls, do you think I would really do that?

Last but not least, I would like to enter the singing artist circle. Here it may look stupid and silly I talk about that. My singing is not so good and not handsome, is a mission impossible. However, I believe that hard working and "strong will" will be the key for me to success. I have 1 quote that always remind me, is from Bill Gates, the quote sounds "In order to success, you must believe in yourself".
I always believe that I can be a rich man, why not in my singing?

That is all that i would like to express out, it sounds stupid, so please dont shoot me on this topic especially the jokers I mean. It takes me a lot of time to think about it and post it down. There are things that I may forget to write it down as well. Besides that, I would like to say sorry to anyone that I had hurt. Again~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Comments (0)