Sorry for the late post of the pic. Recently busy met with new friends and hang out with them. Most of them are asian still. Trying to mix with the americans, is just a matter of time! Here, the sad case is we are required to be over 21 years old in order to get alcohol... wtf is this rule!!! however rules are meant to be break for me, hahaha.

Here I slowly used to the weather d, and is fun in the winter because you feel cold everyday. I prefer cold more than hot. So every night i will walk alone a while before going back to my home.
Haha the snow always makes me feel about the movie "winter sonata" scene... very romantic when walking at night with partners I think. And today I msn with my mum and she said my face had became thin... swt really... guys and girls give comment on this... I have no idea isit thin or not ... Last but not least, the life here is very boring. There is no entertainment anymore to me T_T, the only entertainment for me now is hang out with friends and online chat msn everyday...... really really swt and I am out of dota d......

Below are some of the pictures with the "white" snow i take recently. Enjoy it


The building in this picture is actually part of my uni, I will get more of my uni pic soon


The coldest night ever and we are having pizza!!!


Second pizza =.=


My inti friends, haha my hair is still red


Posing


New friends =.=


Guys waiting for bus to go Walmart and take a picture...


Ice on my hand


HUGE ice...


This is my seniors, there are more seniors here, just dint show up in this pic

Haha, I think in my upcoming blog, I will put up ang mo lang's pic soon. Leng lui type maybe in a month time or more,who knows =.= hahahaha

Comments (0)