This is a gift that are meant to give someone else... This gift have been built finish before I leave Malaysia. There is a long story and history behind it =.=. The owner should be a girl, and I feel so stupid to build that, hahaha. However, there is no more owner for this gift...
So I am wondering who would like it? It looks ugly, however I had used almost 1 week to finish this thing, believe me, it takes a lot of time and energy! I did until my finger red... It just built by glue and stick. Of course, knife cutter and ruler...

The idea is came from the Open Day when I am form 5. That time I was Pengerusi of Reka Cipta. And for the souvenier, I design out this small little house. I manage to finish around 80 house that time and it cost me RM100++ =.= However is worth because my souvenier finish fast~~ So this time i came out with this design, but is built in stick, the satay stick...


This is the design, is incomplete, but will somehow remind people that have this souvenier


This is the wall, it looks different from the paper design, cause it takes a lot of time, so i come up with other design for the wall


The inside X is to strengthen the wall


This is all the things that require to finish the project.


It maybe unseen here, but the top finger really red d... T_T


The completed project. There are actually words on it. Decorated version is not shown here...



This thing to me is the most stupid thing i had ever done. The girl not even want to see and I somemore finish it~~ Haha, however this thing is still in my house, I told the girl that I will burnt it or throw it, however, I dint do that, haha, what to do, 1 week project, not easy to finish. Next blog update will be coming soon. Keep it up guys.

Comments (0)