Today is the last day...From now onwards, i am not using my phone 0174751758 d...so pls dont phone that number, it belongs to someone now. I will buy a new number there. Thus, I will post the number on my blog or on my msn. Anyone that miss me can call me at anytime. My place there slow 12 hours. So is better to call me at 12 pm. Of course I will be glad to receive the calls.

My flight is at 10.45 pm. From KLIA to Singapore to Minneapolis and lastly Des Moines. So i will leave AS at 9 am like that on Jan 12 and reach KLIA at 8.45 pm.

To my friends, anyone that I had hut before in this 20 years time, please forgive me. And to friends, you all are always my friends no matter how far we are. I will never forget you all. Hahaha~~ If come to US, make sure come visit me. I will sponsor you all stay,eat and play, the condition is I have enough money, lol.

Bye to my friends...

Comments (2)

On January 11, 2009 at 3:35 AM , Anonymous said...

it's 14 hours la

 
On January 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Anonymous said...

walao, like so pathetic whey
all the best