Why all of a sudden in a full moon, I would start this type of topic?



You know why?


Because~~~lately, people keep on saying that I am "RICH" for getting PS3 and HDTV, lol, haha I know all of them are just kidding, but I feel like getting this topic, is interesting man


One of the conversation I get in Walmart just now evening.


Someone : Hello Jack, what you want to buy today?
Me : I am getting a HDTV
Someone : RICH guy


It seems to be RICH to get all this item at a same time, but...but...but... I think that you all are wrong man...



Statements:


First of all, define the meaning of RICH


In dictionary, RICH means wealth...crapping


My definition, it means that you own
1. Cool car like lamborgini, ferrari
2. Mansion
3. Hot chicks, yeah
4. Planes, helicopters



LOL, it seems that I dint satisfied one of them



Secondly, and honestly, both items cost me US 750, convert it into Malaysia should be RM2850
Let say, working salary in Malaysia would be 1 hour RM5, I had to work up to 570 hours,
In US, my condition now, I would need to work approximately 107 hours to earn that,
Both are of course part time rate...
In a nutshell, every electronic items is CHEAPER a lot




And one more thing, this is the first time I officially receive my salary
just like I post in msn just now


船到桥头自然直,钱到手头自然乱


means, maksud, 意思,


拿到钱就开始乱花,lol tak masuk akal betul



Last but not least, enjoy my beautiful ladies

Comments (0)