Ok ok, I have been in US for around 2 months so far, I got a lot of memories and experiences so far in such a short time. Here I would like to do some comparison between my life in US, Drake and my life in Malaysia, Subang

Subang
1. 4 meals a day
2. A variety of food choices
3. Dota, CC everyday
4. No exercise, too lazy and no facilities
5. Weather is hot there
6. Due to the hot whether, so a lot of hot chicks
7. At least get to sing karaoke
8. A lot entertainment, movie theater, clubbing
9. Unhealthy lifestyle
10. Less assignment
11. Never study

US
1. 2 meals a day
2. Food choices so far is 4 only =.= wtf is this
3. Laptop everyday, however less dota
4. At least got do gym and some sport every week, but still so fat =.=
5. Here very hard to say, sometimes cold sometimes hot
6. Too cold, most people prefer to keep their mountains, lol
7. Satu karaoke pun tak ada
8. Here got pub, however...however, due to yeah I like that the fucking rules in US, age below 21
are illegal to drink, fuck the government o0o
9. I believe I am more healthier here
10. More assignment macam bukit
11. Study more, still no use, worse than not study

Above are so far the difference I can get out, I believe there are much more, give some suggestion, however, both share some similarities

1. When there are homework, quiz and test that means is a stress to me
2. Starbucks everytime study... =.= yeah man, I like it
3. Still single...haiz
4. The old same me...luckily I "think" so
5. Alcoholic??

Feel free to leave comments

Comments (0)