As usual,i had come back to school to see my old friends and also new faces in prefect.

The first day of the prefect camp,that is the night ceremony,someone had introduce me to a girl...at that time i was like very shock because he suddenly call the girl and she look at me...my heart is like "WTH"...

However,the girl is cute...Therefore I tried to approach her...
my chances is on the third day of the prefect camp, camp fire
we are having bbq that time...that time I saw the girl bbqing...
I saw it as a chance...thus i take meatballs and put beside her...i call someone help me to do the bbq...of course it would sure be her because there is no ppl around. I start to joke about bbq. I told her that when she said the food is cooked that means i will eat even though is not yet cook.

After the camp fire night finish,i went out with a group of ex-prefect and had gathering in Old Town. At around 12am like that, we decide to go back. However that is their choice. I alone go back to the school. You know what am i doing. This time i get a lot more opportunity. I get chances to talk with her and somemore get her handphone number. I was like "YES". My chances is like 70 to 80 percent...

The next day, i go to school as well. This time i get her msn!!!And i found out that she work in somewhere else.

However 1 thing always bother me this few days. I have to go to US d....
What should I do? Continue to chase her? My opinion is that if i dint chase her, I will regret forever. But it feels like very selfish. Please dont shoot me after read this post. I am blur now...

Comments (0)