Lately, i have been sms with her a lot, however, i have no courage to tell her how i feel about her.. most of our conversation are nonsense. And most of the time, I the one that lead the conversation, of course she got reply back as well, however the feelings she give me is just a normal friend.I am very blur now~~ and I have no courage to express my feeling, honestly, i get the psychology term "phobia". Due to always get rejected by girls. I believe 2 reason that causes it.First is the face problem and second is the attitude problem. Face problem, dont need said d..pimples.. attitude problem... rough words always come out from my mouth. I tried to avoid using it in my normal conversation. However is hard. Especially in the games. Is like a habit...

Gladly all this thing can be difference when i reach US...here i would like to express my feelings and opinions in US.I believe that US is a change point in my life. I maybe worse or another way. Most likely worse...alcholic...rough words that you never see before...i learn those quite fast...In the other way, my pimples will gone due to the weather there. Cold and dry weather is the only way to cure my face now =.=

And this few days I start to blog. I feel weird myself and a lot of friends come tease me. However the feelings is Very hard to describe. It feels much more better when you write out no matter people give you positive or negative comments. Maybe going US d. Should be much more open

Comments (0)